The Indian Coast Guard protects India’s maritime interests and enforces maritime law, with jurisdiction over the territorial waters of India, including its contiguous zone and exclusive economic zone.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018
Last Date 30 November
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Location: All Over India
Name of the Post:
- General Duty
- General Duty(SSA)
- Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL) (SSA)
- General Duty & General Duty(SSA): Applicants who have completed Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018.
- Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL) (SSA): Applicants holding current /valid Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) issued/ validated by Director General of Civil Aviation (DGCA). Minimum educational qualification – XIIth pass (Physics and Mathematics)with 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018.
- Law: Applicants who have completed Degree with law or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 24 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 56,100/-
- Short List
- Written Test
How to Apply:
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to Indian Coast Guard careers page at the official website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the Indian Coast Guard Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 18.11.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 30.11.2018
|| Important Links ||