Indian Army Rally has issued the latest notification for Indian Army Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of Soldier. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
Indian Army Sarkari Naukri
Last Date 16 Jan
Organization: Indian Army
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: Various
Post Name: Soldier General Duty
Apply Mode: Online
Starting Date: 05.11.2019
Last Date: 19.12.2019
Rally Date: 04.01.2020 – 16.01.2020
- The candidates must have passed 10+2/Intermediate exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, and Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Securing 50% in English and Maths/Accounts/Book Keeping in Class 12th is mandatory or the equivalent from a recognized Board for Indian Army Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 17 ½ Years
- Maximum Age: 21 Years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Physical Fitness Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Common Entrance Exam
- Medical Test
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per Indian Army Sarkari Naukri.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 05.11.2019 to 19.12.2019
Rally Date: 04.01.2020 to 16.01.2020
- Garhwal Ground (ARMY CAMP), Katihar
||Official Links for Indian Army Sarkari Naukri||