Indian Army has issued the latest notification for JAG Entry Scheme 26th Recruitment. Applications are invited for the post of Short Service Commission (NT) JAG Entry Scheme 26th. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||08 Posts|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Short Service Commission (NT) JAG Entry Scheme 26th|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Men – 05
- Women – 03
- The candidates must have passed the Graduate in Law (LLB) or the equivalent from a recognized Board For JAG Entry Scheme 26th Recruitment.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Rs. 56,100/- to Rs. 1,77,500/-
Mode of Selection:
- Medical Exam
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per JAG Entry Scheme 26th Recruitment
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 13.10.2020 to 11.11.2020