The Indian Air Force is the air arm of the Indian armed forces. Its complement of personnel and aircraft assets ranks fourth amongst the airforces of the world. Its primary mission is to secure Indian airspace and to conduct aerial warfare during armed conflict.
Indian Air Force Rally Recruitment 2018
Last Date 09 December
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post:
Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical)
- Applicants who have completed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any stream/subjects approved by Central / State Education Boards with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018.
- As per Indian Air Force Notification 2018
Pay Scale: Rs. 14,600 – Rs. 26,900/-
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Medical Test
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can download the notification form Official website page at www.indianairforce.nic.in Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Applicants who fulfill all the eligibility conditions and desired to apply against this jobs notification from designated districts of states of Karnataka fulfilling the domicile requirements and eligibility conditions reporting up to 10 AM on 05 Dec 2018 and 07 Dec 2018 Chamundi Vihar Stadium, Nazarbad, Mysuru, Karnataka (Rally Venue) shall only be permitted to appear in the Recruitment Test
“Chamundi Vihar Stadium,
Rally Venue: Air Force Recruitment Office, Karnataka
Rally Date: 05.12.2018 to 09.12.2018
|| Important Link ||