India Government Mint (IGM) has issued the latest notification for IGM Recruitment. Applications are invited for the Posts Of Engraver. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Total NO. Posts – 03 Posts
Last Date 30 October
|Organization||India Government Mint (IGM)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||03 Posts|
- The candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field or equivalent from a recognized Board For IGM Recruitment.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.igmhyderabad.spmcil.com
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per IGM Recruitment
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 05.10.2020 to 30.10.2020