Hindustan Copper Ltd. is a Government-owned corporation in the Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Mines, Government of India.
Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2018
Last Date 26 November
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Jharkhand
Name of the Post:
- Electrical Engineer
- Electrical Supervisor
- Geologist: Applicants who have completed Graduate Degree in Geology or equivalent from a recognized Institute for HCL Recruitment 2018.
- Electrical Engineer: Applicants who have completed Degree/Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent from a recognized Institute for HCL Recruitment 2018.
- Electrical Supervisor: Applicants who have completedDiploma (Electrical) OR B.Sc or equivalent from a recognized Institute for HCL Recruitment 2018.
- Electrician: Applicants who have completed 10th, ITI or equivalent from a recognized Institute for HCL Recruitment 2018.
- Applicants Age Limit Should not exceed 63 Years
Pay Scale: Rs. 20,000 – Rs. 25,000/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can download notification from Official website page in www.hindustancopper.com HCL Recruitment 2018
Instructions to Apply:
- Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read AIL Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from the official website.
- Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required).
“Dy. General Manager, In-charge
Unit Head Office, Hindustan Copper Limited/Indian Copper Complex,
P. O. – Moubhandar, District – East Singhbhum, Jharkhand.”
- Date of Walk in Interview: 26.11.2018 at 10:00 AM
|| Important Link ||