High Court has issued the latest notification for High Court Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Court Secretaries. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
High Court Sarkari Naukri
Total No. of Posts – 27 posts
Last Date 04 March
Organization: Karnataka High Court
Type of Employment: Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 27 posts
Post Name: Assistant Court Secretaries
Official Website: www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 03.02.2020
Last Date: 04.03.2020
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board for High Court Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
Salary Package: Rs. 44,900 – Rs. 1,42,400/-
Mode of Selection:
- Gen/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 400/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 200/-
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per High Court Sarkari Naukri.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 03.02.2020 to 04.03.2020
||Official Links for High Court Sarkari Naukri||