Forest Research Institute (FRI) has issued a latest notification for FRI Recruitment. Applications are invited for the post of JRF. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Forest Research Institute (FRI)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||07 Posts|
|Post Name||SRF, JRF, Project Assistant|
- The candidates must have passed M.Sc or the equivalent from a recognized Board For FRI Recruitment.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 32 years
- Rs. 17,000 – 35,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.fri.icfre.gov.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- Group Coordinator (Research), P.O. New Forest, FRI, Dehradun
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-in Interview Dates: 09.10.2020, 12.10.2020 & 13.10.2020