Employee’s State Insurance is a self-financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. This fund is managed by the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation according to rules and regulations stipulated there in the ESI Act 1948.
ESIC Recruitment 2018
Last Date 29 October
Employment Type: Punjab Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Name of the Post:
- Senior Residents under Residency
- Senior Residents
- Part Time Super Specialists
- Full Time / Part Time Specialists
Job Location: Punjab
- Applicants who have completed MBBS with MD/ Diploma in Biochemistry with 3 years/ 5 years work experience or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 37 Years
- Salary: Rs.18,750 – Rs.67,700/-
- As per ESIC Notification 2018
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can Apply Via Online In Official website page at www.esic.gov.in ESIC Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the ESIC Vacancy with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of ESIC Recruitment 2018 Online application form.
- Applicants send their hard copies of the signed application Filled along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to the following address (Address mentioned in official notification) by post. Envelope must be superscribed with “Application For The Post of …………….”
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 18.10.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 29.10.2018
|| Important Link ||