Electronics Corporation of India Limited is a Government of India Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy, established on April 11, 1967 by A. S. Rao at Hyderabad, to create a strong indigenous base in electronics.
ECIL Recruitment 2018
Last Date 21 December
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Karnataka, Bangalore
Name of the Post:
- Technical Officer
- Scientist Assistant
- Junior Artisan
- Applicants who have completed ITI/ Diploma/ Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute for ECIL Recruitment 2018.
- Applicants Age Limit Should not exceed 30 Years
- Technical Officer: Rs. 23,000/-
- Scientist Assistant A: Rs. 17,654/-
- Junior Artisan: Rs. 16,042/-
- Short List
- Written Exam
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can Download Notification From Official website page at www.ecil.co.in ECIL Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Eligible Applicants advised to Download and read ECIL Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from the official website.
- Applicants must reach advertised venue (Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required).
- Date of Walk in Interview: 21.12.2018
|| Important Link ||