Election Commission of India has issued the latest notification for ECI Recruitment. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Section Officer. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Total NO. Posts – 08 Posts
Last Date 29 October
|Organization||Election Commission of India|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||08 Posts|
|Post Name||Assistant Section Officer|
- The candidates must have passed 12th, Degree, or the equivalent from a recognized Board For ECI Recruitment.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification.
- Rs. 25,500 – Rs. 81,100/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.eci.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Refer to official notification.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 24.09.2020 to 29.10.2020