Dredging Corporation of India Limited (DCIL) has issued the latest notification for DCIL Recruitment. Applications are invited for the post of Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Last Date 30 September
|Organization||Dredging Corporation of India Limited (DCIL)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director|
Details of Vacancies:
- Chief Executive Officer
- Managing Director
- The candidates must have passed Graduate in Engineering / Science/ Commerce or the equivalent from a recognized Board For DCIL Recruitment.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 57 years
- Rs. 1,80,000 – 3,20,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.dredge-india.com
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per DCIL Recruitment
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 09.09.2020 to 30.09.2020
|| Official Links For DCIL Recruitment ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Application Link: Click Here