District Rural Development Agency, Jharkhand has issued the latest notification for DRDA Recruitment. Applications are invited for the post of Computer Operator. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Total NO. Posts – 09 Posts
Last Date 18 September
|Organization||District Rural Development Agency|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||09 Posts|
|Post Name||Computer Operator|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Accountant cum Computer Operator
- The candidates must have passed 10+2, Degree, Diploma, or the equivalent from a recognized Board For DRDA Recruitment.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.seraikela.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per DRDA Recruitment
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 04.09.2020 to 15.0718.09.2020
|| Official Links For DRDA Recruitment ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Application Form: Click Here