The Directorate General of Civil Aviation is the Indian governmental regulatory body for civil aviation under the Ministry of Civil Aviation. This directorate investigates aviation accidents and incidents. It is headquartered along Sri Aurobindo Marg, opposite Safdarjung Airport, in New Delhi.
DGCA Sarkari Naukri 2019
Last Date 19 March
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: New Delhi
Name of the Post:
- Applicants who have completed Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute for DGCA Recruitment 2019.
- Applicants Age Limit Should not exceed 60 Years
- Senior Cabin Safety Inspector: Rs. 70,000/-
- Cabin Safety Inspector: Rs. 50,000/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can Download Notification From Official website page at www.dgca.nic.in DGCA Recruitment 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Applicants send their hard copies of the signed application Filled along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to the following address (Address mentioned in official notification) by post. Envelope must be superscribed with “Application For The Post of …………….”
“E1 Section, A Block,
DGCA(HQ), Aurobindo Marg,
Opposite Safdarjung Airport,
New Delhi, Pin: 110003.”
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 20.02.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 19.03.2019
|| Important Link ||