Delhi Postal Circle GDS Jobs 2021 – 233 Gramin Dak Sevak (Cycle 3) Posts, Salary, Application Form: The latest Delhi Postal Circle GDS Cycle 3 Notification 2021 is released for 233 Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM), Dak Sevak Posts. So, candidates who are seeking for the Delhi Postal Circle GDS Jobs 2021 must register online by visiting the official site @ appost.in/gdsonline/ or with the help of the link attached below. Moreover, the last date to apply for the Delhi Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 is 26th February 2021. All the 10th Pass candidates can easily grab this opportunity. Go through the below sections to know more about the Delhi Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs, Age Limit, Delhi Postal Circle GDS Salary, Eligibility, and many other details.
Delhi Postal Circle GDS Jobs 2021 – 233 Gramin Dak Sevak (Cycle 3) Posts, Salary, Application Form
|Latest Delhi Postal Circle GDS Cycle 3 Notification 2021|
|Organization Name||Delhi Postal Circle|
|Post Name||Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM), Dak Sevak|
|Total Vacancies||233 Posts|
|Starting date||27th January 2021|
|Closing Date||26th February 2021|
|Selection Process||Merit List|
Category Wise Vacancies Information
|Community/ Category||No. of posts|
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/ State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language: The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of the Constitution of India.
The minimum and maximum age for the purpose of engagement to the Delhi Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as of 27th January 2021. And the permissible relaxation in Upper Age Limit for different categories is as under:
Candidates belonging to the UR/ OBC/ EWS Male/ trans-man category have to pay Rs.100/- as a part of the Application Fee. There is no application fee for others.
The selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the applications count received.
Delhi Postal Circle GDS Salary
|Name of the Post||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/ Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/ Level 2 in TRCA slab|
|BPM||Rs. 12,000/- Per Month||Rs. 14,500/- Per Month|
|ABPM/Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000/- Per Month||Rs. 12,000/- Per Month|
How To Register For Delhi Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs 2021?
- Move to the official site @ appost.in/gdsonline/.
- From there, you can check the Download Notifications section.
- Under that section, check and click on the link which is highlighted as “Delhi (233 Posts).”
- Automatically, the Delhi Postal Circle GDS Cycle 3 Notification PDF will be downloaded.
- Now, open it and read the information carefully.
- If you are eligible, then start the registration process.
- Enter your details accurately.
- Pay the fee, upload documents if required.
- Now, submit the Delhi Postal Circle GDS Application Form.
- Also, take a printed copy of it for further usage.
Delhi Postal Circle GDS Jobs 2021 Notification, Application Form
|Delhi Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs 2021 – Important Links|
|Delhi Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs 2021 Notification||Click Here|
|Delhi Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application Form 2021||Click Here|
We hope that you all have got the clear information about the Delhi Postal Circle GDS Cycle 3 Jobs 2021 through this page. So, if you keep on checking our FreshersNow.Com page, then you can know the latest information.