Coffee Board India has issued the latest notification for Coffee Board India Recruitment. Applications are invited for the post of Production Executive. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Coffee Board India|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Production Executive|
Details of Vacancies:
- Production Executive
- The candidates must have passed the Diploma or the equivalent from a recognized Board For Coffee Board India Recruitment.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 65 Years.
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.indiacoffee.org
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- “The Project Coordinator, Tribal Coffee Development Project, Coffee Board, No.1, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Veedhi, Bengaluru – 56000.”
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 05.10.2020 to 24.10.2020