Organization Name: CitrixEmployment Type: Private Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Karnataka
Name of the Post:
- Senior Manager
- Business Analyst
- Software Development Engineer
- Candidates who have completed Bachelor’s degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or related field or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Citrix Recruitment 2018
- Under general guidance, performs technical work requiring application of basic software development methodologies to complete assignments to required standards of quality and timeliness; participates in discussions regarding project approach and planning; implements designs with some guidance and supervision; expected to perform code reviews on their own areas of responsibility; delivers quality work product while gaining experience and knowledge in specific area of assignment and general background in company methods of operation and procedures
- Performs specific and limited portions of a broader project assigned to a higher-level Software Engineer; solicits input and expertise to carry out assignment correctly; emphasis is on following the software development process and adherence to standards in order to produce high-quality software
- Applies the company’s software engineering processes and standards
- Communicates technical issues within the scope of the assignment
- Establishes and maintains thorough and accurate documentation of all work; communicates technical issues within the scope of assignment; may assist with technical specification documentation and review
- Implements, unit tests, debugs and integrates code of assigned projects; performs tests to verify the functionality, accuracy, and efficiency of developed or enhanced software; performs maintenance functions to correct errors as necessary; documents and reviews all results with higher level engineer
- Learns principles of continuous work practice improvement through involvement in post-project review; implements and maintains quality improvements to process and products as they are introduced into the development process
- Coordinates own development activities on routine work and cooperate with other programmers and scrum team members on technical aspects related to the project
- Engages in continuous learning both on the job and through technical training in order to expand and enhance technical expertise and competency and keep pace with technology advancements
Pay Scale: Attractive Salary as per norms
- Aptitude Written test Online
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested applicants can apply via online in Official website page at www.citrix.com Citrix Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to the Official website of Citrix www.citrix.com.
- Then, Click on the careers link.
- Select the link available for the opening.
- Fill the Application with required details.
- Pay the Application Fee to complete the Registration Process.
Important Link for Citrix Registration:
- Apply Link: Click Here to Apply