Centre for DNA Fingerprinting & Diagnostics has issued the latest notification for CDFD Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
CDFD Sarkari Naukri
Last Date 15 Dec
Organization: Centre for DNA Fingerprinting & Diagnostics
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 04 posts
Post Name: Administrative Officer / Technical Assistant
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date :30.12.2019
Details of Vacancies:
- Technical Assistant – 02
- Administrative Officer – 01
- Skilled Work Assistant – 01
- Technical Assistant – The candidates must have passed B.Sc. / B.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Administrative Officer – The candidates must have passed Any Degree with PGDM or MBA, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Skilled Work Assistant – The candidates must have passed 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board for CDFD Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 30 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Technical Assistant – Rs.35,400/-
- Administrative Officer – Rs.67,700/-
- Skilled Work Assistant – Rs.18,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply in Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.cdfd.org.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Date: 30.12.2019
||Official Links for CDFD Sarkari Naukri||