Centre for DNA Fingerprinting & Diagnostics has issued the latest notification for CDFD Recruitment. Applications are invited for the post of Data Entry Operator. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Total NO. Posts – 20 Posts
Last Date 23 October
|Organization||Centre for DNA Fingerprinting & Diagnostics|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||20 Posts|
|Post Name||Data Entry Operator|
Details of Vacancies:
- Data Entry Operator
- Laboratory Technician
- Project Scientist
- Principal Project Associate
- Senior Project Associate
- Project Associate – II
- Project Associate – I
- Project-Junior Research Fellow
- Research Associate
- Candidates must have passed Degree, Post Graduate Degree, or the equivalent from a recognized Board For CDFD Recruitment.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Rs. 31,000 – Rs. 64,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps to Apply in Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.cdfd.org.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per CDFD Recruitment
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Date: 24.09.2020 to 23.10.2020