Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute(CSMCRI Sarkari Naukri 2019) (formerly Central Salt Research Institute) is a constituent laboratory of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), India. The Institute was inaugurated by Jawahar Lal Nehru on 10 April 1954 at Bhavnagar, in Gujarat.
CSMCRI Sarkari Naukri 2019
Last Date 26 April
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Gujarat
Name of the Post:
- Project Assistant Level II
- Applicants who have Completed B.E. / B.Tech / M.Sc. or equivalent from a recognized Institute for CSMCRI Sarkari Naukri 2018.
785 Posts – Oil and Natural Gas Corporation – ONGC Sarkari Naukri 2019(All India Can Apply) – Last Date 25 April
778 Posts – Staff Selection Commission – HSSC Sarkari Naukri 2019 – Last Date 23 April
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
Pay Scale: Rs. 25,000/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can Download Notification From Official website page at www.csmcri.org CSMCRI Sarkari Naukri 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Eligible Applicants advised to Download and read CSMCRI Job notification to get aware of Sarkari Naukri schedule and venue from the official website.
- Applicants must reach advertised venue (Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required).
- Date of Walk in Interview: 26 April 2019 at 09:30 AM
|| Important Link For CSMCRI ||