CSIR-Central Food Technological Research Institute, is one of the constituent laboratory under the aegis of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research. It was opened on 21 October 1950 in Mysore, Karnataka.
CSIR-CFTRI Recruitment 2019
Last Date 07 February
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Mysuru, Karnataka.
Name of the Post:
- Applicants who have completed M.Sc or equivalent from a recognized Institute for CFTRI Recruitment 2019.
- Applicants Age Limit Should not exceed 28 Years
Pay Scale: Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 1,12,400/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can Apply Via Online In Official website page at www.cftri.com CFTRI Recruitment 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Applicants send their hard copies of the signed application Filled along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to the following address (Address mentioned in official notification) by post. Envelope must be superscribed with “Application For The Post of …………….”
“The Administrative Officer,
CSIR-Central Food Technological Research Institute Cheluvamba Mansion,
Mysore – 570020, Karnataka.”
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 23.01.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 07.02.2019
|| Important Links ||