Central Electronics Limited is a Union Government owned engineering company based in India with its manufacturing unit located at Sahibabad, district Ghaziabad in the state of Uttar Pradesh. Central Electronics Limited is a pioneer in India in the areas of solar photovoltaics, ferrites and piezo ceramics.
Central Electronics Ltd Recruitment 2019
Last Date 29 December
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Ghaziabad (Uttar Pradesh)
Name of the Post:
- Deputy Engineer (Electronics & Communication)
- Deputy Engineer (Electrical & Electronics/ Electrical)
- Deputy Engineer (Mechanical)
- Deputy Engineer (Civil)
- Applicants who have completed B.E./ B.Tech. Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Central Electronics Ltd Recruitment 2018.
- Applicants Age Limit Should not exceed 30 Years
Pay Scale: Rs. 40,000 – 3% – 1,40,000/-
- General/OBC Applicants: Rs.300/-
- All Other Applicants (ST/SC/PWD): No fee
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can Apply Via Online In Official website page at www.celindia.co.in Central Electronics Ltd Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the Central Electronics Ltd Vacancy with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of Central Electronics Ltd Recruitment 2018 Online application form.
- Applicants send their hard copies of the signed application Filled along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to the following address (Address mentioned in official notification) by post. Envelope must be superscribed with “Application For The Post of …………….”
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 15.12.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 29.12.2018
|| Important Link ||