Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has issued the latest notification for CBSE Recruitment. Applications are invited for the post of Accounts Officer/Senior Accounts Officer. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||03 Posts|
|Post Name||Accounts Officer/Senior Accounts Officer|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Senior Accounts Officer
- Accounts Officer
- The candidates must have passed Graduate / Post Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board For CBSE Recruitment.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 63 years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.cbse.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per CBSE Recruitment
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 01.10.2020 to 30.10.2020