BARC Recruitment 2019
Last Date 25 February
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post:
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC)
- Stenographer Grade-III
- Applicants who have completed Degree / B.E or equivalent from a recognized Institute for BARC Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
Pay Scale: Rs. 25,500/-
- Written Exam (Level I & Level 2)
- Certificate Verification
- General/OBC Applicants: Rs. 100/-
- All Other Applicants (ST/SC/PWD): Nil
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can Apply Via Online In Official website page at www.barc.gov.in BARC Recruitment 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to BARC careers page at the official website www.barc.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the BARC Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of BARC Recruitment 2019 online application form
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 31.01.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 25.02.2019
|| Important Link ||