The Bhabha Atomic Research Centre is India’s premier nuclear research facility headquartered in Trombay, Mumbai, Maharashtra. BARC is a multi-disciplinary research centre with extensive infrastructure for advanced research and development covering the entire spectrum of nuclear science, engineering and related areas.
BARC Recruitment 2019
Last Date 26 February
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Mumbai
Name of the Post:
- Scientific Assistant (Radiographer)
- Applicants who have completed B.Sc or Diploma (Radiography) or equivalent from a recognized Institute for BARC Recruitment 2019.
- As per BARC Notification 2018
Pay Scale: Rs. 19,502/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested Applicants can download the Notification on the Official website page at www.barc.gov.in BARC Recruitment 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Eligible Applicants advised to Download and read BARC Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from the official website.
- Applicants must reach advertised venue (Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required).
- Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai.
- Date Of Interview: 26.02.2019
|| Important Link ||