The Bhabha Atomic Research Centre is India’s premier nuclear research facility headquartered in Trombay, Mumbai, Maharashtra. BARC is a multi-disciplinary research centre with extensive infrastructure for advanced research and development covering the entire spectrum of nuclear science, engineering and related areas.
BARC Recruitment 2018
Last Date 05 November
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Mumbai
Name of the Post:
- Med. Lab Technician
- X-ray Technician
- Ophthalmic Technician
- Applicants who have completed Diploma/10+2 vocational H.S.C. examination from recognized university/institute or equivalent from a recognized Institute for BARC Recruitment 2018.
- As per BARC Notification 2018
Pay Scale: Rs. 2,758/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested Applicants can download the Notification & Application form on the Official website page at www.barc.gov.in BARC Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Applicants send their hard copies of the signed application Filled along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to the following address (Address mentioned in official notification) by post. Envelope must be superscribed with “Application For The Post of …………….”
“Deputy Establishment Officer (R Officer (R-V),
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Trombay, V),
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre,
Trombay, Mumbai-400 085.”
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 19.10.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 05.11.2018
|| Important Link ||