BEL Trainee Engineer Jobs 2021 – 13 Project Engineer Posts, Application Form @bel-india.in Latest: Bharat Electronics Limited officials has released a notification for the Trainee Engineer and Project Engineer Posts on a Contract basis. Applicants who are waiting for the BEL Trainess Engineer Jobs 2021, this is a good opportunity for the job seekers. The Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can start filling the BEL Trainee Application form 2021 from the 19th December 2020.
The Officials of BEL are inviting the BEL Trainee Engineer Applications 2021 in the Offline mode through the Post. And the applications will be considered by the Officials before the 6th January 2021. For the sake of candidates below, we have described in detail BEL Openings and Salary, Age, Educational Qualifications, etc.
BEL Trainee Engineer Jobs 2021 – 13 Project Engineer Posts, Application Form
|BEL Trainee Engineer Jobs 2021|
|Organization Name||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Post Names||Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer|
|Total Vacancies||13 Posts|
|Starting Date||19th December 2020|
|Closing Date||6th January 2021|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Marks weightage, Interview|
BEL Trainee Engineer Vacancies
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
BEL Trainee Engineer Educational Qualifications
- The Candidates in B.E/B.Tech, B.Sc eng (4Years Course) in Aerospace Engineering from an AICTE recognized university/ Institution.
- Applicants should have a 4 years degree in B.E/B.Tech, B.Sc in Aerospace Engineering from an AICTE recognized university / Institution.
- Trainee Engineer – 25 Years as of 01.12.2020.
- Project Engineer- 28 Years as of 01.12.2020.
For Trainee Engineer
- Rs. 25,000/- per month for the 1st Year.
- Rs. 28,000/- per month for the 2nd Year.
- Rs. 31,000/- per month for the 3rd Year.
For Project Engineer–
- Rs. 35,000/- per month for the 1st Year.
- Rs. 40,000/- per month for the 2nd Year.
- Rs. 45, 000/- per month for the 3rd Year.
- Rs. 50, 000/- per month for the 4th Year
- 0-1 Year of post-qualification in the Relevant Industrial Experience.
- B.E/B.Tech/B.sc(Engg) – A minimum of two years of relevant Industrial experience.
- M.E/M.Tech – No post qualification experience required.
Visit the Official Site for more information.
- Marks secured in BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (4Yrs Course ) – 75%
- Post Qualification experience – 10%
- Interview for Shortlist candidates – 15%
- Marks secured in BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (4Yrs) in Aerospace – 75%
- Post Qualification Experience – 2 Years
- Interview for Shortlist Candidates – 15%
Applicants who are having doubts regarding the selection procedure visit the Official Site to get the information in detail.
- Trainee Engineer – Rs.200
The candidates who belong to the PWD and SC/ST are exempted to pay the application fee
- Project Engineer – Rs.500
The Candidates who belong to the PWD and SC/ST are exempted to pay Fee.
How to Apply BEL Trainee Engineer Jobs 2021?
- Applicants visit the Official site bel-india.in
- After landing on the home page.
- Go to the careers section and then Job opportunities.
- You will notice the Recruitment of Trainee Engineer-I and Project Engineer-I on contract basis for SC&US SBU, Bengaluru.
- Click on the advertisement and read carefully.
- If the eligibility criteria are fully filled by the applicant.
- And download the application form from the official website (or) Link provided below.
- Attach the document required and forward the applications through the post to the mentioned address in the Notification.
BEL Trainee Engineer Job Notification And Application Form – Important Links
|BEL Jobs 2021 – Important Links|
|To Download the BEL Trainee Engineer & Project Engineer Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Forms for Trainee Engineer and Project Engineer||Link 1 Link 2|
We have given detailed information about BEL Trainee Engineer Jobs 2021. If Candidates are having doubts regarding the BEL Recruitment Visit the official site. For more job updates stay tuned to our site Freshersnow.com