Bank of India is commercial bank with headquarters at Bandra Kurla complex, Mumbai and it is one of the top 5 nationalised banks in India. Founded in 1906, it has been government-owned since nationalisation in 1969.
Bank of India Recruitment 2018
Last Date 05 November
Employment Type: Bank Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Kanpur, Utter Pradesh.
Name of the Post:
- Faculty Member
- Office Assistant
- Applicants who have completed Graduate/ Post Graduate or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Bank Of India Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 65 Years
- As per Bank Of India Notification 2018
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can Download Notification From Official website page at www.bankofindia.co.in Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Applicants send their hard copies of the signed application Filled along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to the following address (Address mentioned in official notification) by post. Envelope must be superscribed with “Application For The Post of …………….”
The Zonal Manager,
Bank of India, Kanpur Zonal Office,
78-A, Raj Bhawan Complex,
Canal Road, Kanpur (U.P.) 208004
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 18.10.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 05.11.2018
|| Important Link ||