Founded by two Scotsmen, George Stephen Balmer and Alexander Lawrie, in 1867 in Kolkata, India, Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd. started as a Partnership Firm on 1 February 1867.
Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2019
Last Date 26 February
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Kolkata (West Bengal)
Name of the Post:
- Junior Officer (Travel)
- Junior Officer (Commercial Accounting)
- Applicants who have completed Degree / B.Com or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2019.
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page at www.balmerlawrie.com Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to Balmer Lawrie careers page at the official website www.balmerlawrie.com
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the Balmer Lawrie Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2019 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 15.02.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 26.02.2019
|| Important Links ||