The Archaeological Survey of India is an Indian government agency attached to the Ministry of Culture that is responsible for archaeological research and the conservation and preservation of cultural monuments in the country. It was founded in 1861 by Alexander Cunningham who also became its first Director-General.
ASI Recruitment 2019
Last Date 17 March
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: New Delhi
Name of the Post:
- Junior Administrative Officer
- Applicants who have completed Under Graduate or equivalent from a recognized Institute for ASI Recruitment 2019.
- As Per ASI Notification 2019
Pay Scale: Rs.35,400/- to Rs. 1,12,400/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can Download Notification From Official website page at www.asidelhicircle.co.in ASI Recruitment 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Applicants send their hard copies of the signed application Filled along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to the following address (Address mentioned in official notification) by post. Envelope must be superscribed with “Application For The Post of …………….”
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 05.02.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 17.03.2019
|| Important Links ||