Andhra Pradesh High Court has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Civil Judge. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Andhra Pradesh High Court|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Civil Judge|
Details of Vacancies:
- The candidates must have passed a Degree in Law or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
Mode of Selection:
- Computer Based Test
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 800/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 400/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.hc.ap.nic.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
Click Here to Share
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 03.12.2020 to 02.01.2021