Advanced Centre For Treatment, Research, and Education In Cancer has issued the latest notification for ACTREC Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of JRF. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
ACTREC Sarkari Naukri
Walk-in-Interview Last Date 26 Dec
Organization: Advanced Centre For Treatment, Research, and Education In Cancer
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 02 posts
Location: Navi Mumbai
Post Name: Junior Research Fellow
Official Website: www.actrec.gov.in
Applying Mode: Walk-in-Interview
Details of Vacancies:
- Junior Research Fellow – 02
- The candidates must have passed B.Sc / M.Sc in Life Science, Biology, Zoology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry or the equivalent from a recognized Board for ACTREC Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official notification
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply For Walk-in-Interview Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.actrec.gov.in
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required document
- Room No. 205, 2nd Floor, Centre for Cancer Epidemiology, Advanced Centre For Treatment, Research & Education In Cancer, Tata Memorial Centre, Plot No 1 and 2, Sector 22, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai- 410 210.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-in-Interview: 26.12.2019
||Official Links for ACTREC Sarkari Naukri||