Advanced Centre For Treatment, Research, and Education In Cancer (ACTREC) has issued the latest notification for ACTREC Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of Jr.RF, Administrative Assistant. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
ACTREC Sarkari Naukri
Last Date 25 Dec
Organization: Advanced Centre For Treatment, Research, and Education In Cancer
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: Various
Location: Mumbai, Maharastra
Post Name: Junior Research Fellow
Official Website: www.actrec.gov.in
Applying Mode: Walk-in-Interview
Walk-in Date: 25.11.2019
- The candidates must have passed B.Sc, M.Sc. or the equivalent from a recognized Board ACTREC Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Walk-In-Interview:
- Log on to the official website www.actrec.gov.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- Advanced Centre For Treatment Research And Education In Cancer, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai- 410 210.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-in Date & Time: 25.11.2019 @ 10.00 AM
|| Official Links For ACTREC Sarkari Naukri ||