The Ministry of External Affairs of India, also known as the Foreign Ministry, is the government agency responsible for the conduct of foreign relations of India. The Ministry comes under Government of India and is responsible for the country’s representation in the United Nations.
MEA Recruitment 2018
Total NO. Posts – 99 Posts
Last Date 10 December
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Name of the Post:
- Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade)
- Staff Car Driver (Grade-II)
- Staff Car Driver (Grade-I)
- Staff Car Driver (Special Grade)
- Applicants who have completed 10th standard pass with valid Driving license or equivalent from a recognized Institute for MEA Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
- Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade): Rs. 19,900 – Rs. 63,200/-
- Staff Car Driver (Grade-II): Rs. 25,500 – Rs. 81,100/-
- Staff Car Driver (Grade-I): Rs. 29,200 – Rs. 92,300/-
- Staff Car Driver (Special Grade): Rs. 35,400 – Rs. 1,12,400/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can download the Notification & Application form on the Official website page at www.mea.gov.in MEA Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may send their CV in the approved Bio-Data Format to email@example.com. in on or before 10.12.2018, along with self-attested certificates pertaining to Educational Qualification, Professional Qualification, Date of birth bearing 10th mark-sheet or birth certificate, Caste Certificate, and Post Qualification Experience
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 08.11.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 10.12.2018
|| Important Links For MEA ||