PSC Recruitment 2019
Total No of Posts – 160 Posts
Last Date 01 January
Employment Type: Chhattisgarh Govt Jobs
Job Location: Chhattisgarh
Name of the Post:
- State Civil Service (Deputy Collector)
- State Police Service (Dy Superintendent of Police)
- State Accounts Service
- Superintendent District Jail
- District Commandant Home Gaurd
- Commercial Tax Officer
- Assistant Registrar Co-operative Societies
- Subordinate Accounting Service
- Commercial Tax Inspector
- Excise Sub Inspector
- Assistant Jail Superintendent
- Candidates who have completed Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute for CGPSC Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
Pay Scale: Rs.25300 – 56100/-
A selection process for CGPSC Job is as follows,
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.400/-
- Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): Rs.300/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page inwww.psc.cg.gov.in CGPSC Recruitment 2018.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Complete the CGPSC Application Form with the essential data.
- Recheck and Submit the Application before the last date.
- Take a print out of CGPSC Recruitment 2018 Online application for future use
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 07.12.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 05.01.2019
|| Important Links ||
Official Notification: Click Here to Download
Online Application: Click Here to Apply