The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited is a government-owned corporation of India based in Mumbai in the state of Maharashtra. It is wholly owned by the Central Government and is responsible for the generation of nuclear power for electricity.
NPCIL Recruitment 2018
Total No of Posts – 94 Posts
Last Date 19 December
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post:
- Deputy Manager (HR)
- Deputy Manager (F&A)
- Deputy Manager (C&MM)
- Deputy Manager (Legal)
- Deputy Chief Fire Officer / A
- Station Officer/A
- Junior Hindi Translator
- Applicants who have completed Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute for NPCIL Recruitment 2018.
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
- Online Exam
- General/OBC Applicants: Rs.500/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can Apply Via Online In Official website page at www.npcil.nic.in Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the NPCIL Vacancy with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of NPCIL Recruitment 2018 Online application form.
- Applicants send their hard copies of the signed application Filled along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to the following address (Address mentioned in official notification) by post. Envelope must be superscribed with “Application For The Post of …………….”
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 04.12.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 19.12.2018
|| Important Link ||