Technical Service Commission has issued the latest notification for BTSC Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Engineer. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
BTSC Sarkari Naukri
Total No. of Posts – 9,299 posts
Last Date 17 Feb
Organization: Bihar Technical Service Commission
Type of Employment: Bihar Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 9,299 posts
Post Name: Junior Engineer
Official Website: www.btsc.bih.nic.in
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 06.02.2020
Last Date: 17.02.2020
- The candidates must have passed Diploma In Concerned Discipline or the equivalent from a recognized Board for BTSC Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 37 years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 50/-
Steps to Apply in Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.btsc.bih.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per BTSC Sarkari Naukri.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 06.02.2020 to 17.02.2020
||Official Links for BTSC Sarkari Naukri||