Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has issued the latest notification for RBI Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
RBI Sarkari Naukri
Total No. of Posts – 926 posts
Last Date 16 Jan
Organization: Reserve Bank of India(RBI)
Type of Employment: Bank Jobs
Total Vacancies: 926 posts
Location: All Over India
Post Name: Assistant
Official Website: www.rbi.org.in
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 23.12.2019
Last Date: 16.01.2020
- The candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board for RBI Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
Salary Package: Rs.13,150 – Rs. 34,990/
Mode of Selection:
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 450/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 50/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.rbi.org.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per RBI Sarkari Naukri.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 23.12.2019 to 16.01.2020
||Official Links for RBI Sarkari Naukri||