India Post has issued the latest notification for India Post Office Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of GDS. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
India Post Office Sarkari Naukri
Total No. of Posts – 919 posts
Last Date 09 Feb
Organization: India Post Office
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 919 posts
Post Name: Gramin Dak Sevak
Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 27.02.2020
Last Date: 09.02.2020
- The candidates must have passed 10th Standard Pass from a recognized school of State/Central government, Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration. Compulsory knowledge of Local Language: The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard for India Post Office Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
Category Age Relaxation
SC/ST 5 Years
OBC 3 Years
PWD (Unreserved) 10 Years
PWD (OBC) 13 Years
PwD (SC/ ST) 15 Years
Ex-Servicemen (ESM) 03 Years
Salary Package: Rs. 10,000 – Rs. 14, 500/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Merit List
- OC/OBC/EWS Male should pay a fee of Rs.100/- ( Rupees one hundred) for each set of five options.
- All recognized Credit/Debit cards and Net Banking facility can be availed for this purpose. Charges applicable for usage of Debit/Credit cards and net banking as per the rules from time to time will be levied to the candidates.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PWD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of a fee.
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.indiapost.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per India Post Office Sarkari Naukri.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 27.01.2020 to 09.02.2020
||Official Links for India Post Office Sarkari Naukri||