Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has issued the latest notification for UPPSC Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of the Engineer, Officer, Planner. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
UPSC Sarkari Naukri
Total No. of Posts – 89 posts
Last Date 19 Dec
Organization: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
Type of Employment: Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 89 posts
Location: Uttar Pradesh
Post Name: Engineer, Officer, Planner & Other
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 16.11.2019
Last Date: 19.12.2019
Details Of Vacancies:
- Assistant Architect Planner
- Research Officer Grade-2
- Assistant Agricultural Marketing Officer
- Veterinary Medical Officer
- Personnel Officer
- Principal (Grade-II)/Vice Principal/ Assistant Director
- The candidates must have passed B.Tech / B.E, LLB, B.Arch, PG Diploma or equivalent from a recognized Board for UPPSC Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Rs. 15,600 – Rs.1,77,500/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.uppsc.up.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per UPPSC Sarkari Naukri.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 16.11.2019 to 19.12.2019
||Official Links for UPSC Sarkari Naukri||