Municipal Service Commission West Bengal has issued the latest notification for MSCWB Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Engineer. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
MSCWB Sarkari Naukri
Total No. of Posts – 89 posts
Last Date 31 Dec
Organization: Municipal Service Commission West Bengal
Type of Employment: Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 89 posts
Location: West Bengal
Post Name: Sub Assistant Engineer & Assistant Engineer
Official Website: www.gipl.in
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 02.12.2019
Last Date: 31.12.2019
- The candidates must have passed Degree in Civil, Diploma In Civil or the equivalent from a recognized Board for MSCWB Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
Salary Package: Rs. 15,600 – Rs. 42,000/- Grade – Ts. 5400/
Mode of Selection:
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 50/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.mscwb.org
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per MSCWB Sarkari Naukri.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 02.12.2019 to 31.12.2019
||Official Links for MSCWB Sarkari Naukri||