Union Public Service Commission has issued the latest notification for UPSC Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of Indian Administrative Service & Indian Forest Service. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
UPSC Sarkari Naukri
Total No. of Posts – 886 posts
Last Date 03 March
Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 886 posts
Location: All Over India
Post Name: IAS & IFS
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 12.02.2020
Last Date: 03.03.2020
Details Of Vacancies:
Indian Administrative Service (IAS) 796
Indian Forest Service (IFS) 90
- The candidates must have passed the Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board for UPSC Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 32 years
- Refer To Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per UPSC Sarkari Naukri.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 12.02.2020 to 03.03.2020
||Official Links for UPSC Sarkari Naukri||