Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences has issued the latest notification for IGIMS Recruitment. Applications are invited for the post of Nursing Officer & Others. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||86 Posts|
|Post Name||Technician, Stenographer|
Details of Vacancies:
- Pump Operator
- Dissection Hall Attendant
- Animal House Attendant
- Data Entry Operator
- Library Attendant
- Prosthetic & Orthotic Technician
- Store Officer
- Financial Advisor
- Public Relation Officer
- The candidates must have passed 8th, 10th,12th, B.Sc, ITI, Diploma, Degree, or the equivalent from a recognized Board For IGIMS Recruitment.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Rs.29,200 – Rs. 44,900/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 250/-
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.igims.org
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per IGIMS Recruitment
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 10.10.2020 to 31.10.2020