Jharkhand Police is the law enforcement agency for the state of Jharkhand, India. Jharkhand Police was formed in 2000, after the establishment of Jharkhand state. Jharkhand police can be joined after passing Combined Civil Services Examination conducted by JPSC for Class I officers.
Police Recruitment 2019
Total No of Posts – 85 Posts
Last Date 18 February
Employment Type: Jharkhand Govt Job
Job Location: Jharkhand
Name of the Post:
- Subedar Major
- Subedar (Gen.)
- Nayab Subedar (Gen.)
- Nayab Subedar
- Havildar (Gen.)
- Sipahi (Gen.)
- Sipahi (Driver)
- Applicants who have completed 8th Pass or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum Age: 35 Years
- Maximum Age: 55 Years
Pay Scale: Rs. 20,000 – Rs. 25,000/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates download notification from Official website page at www.jhpolice.gov.in Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Eligible Applicants advised to Download and read Jharkhand Police Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from the official website.
- Applicants must reach advertised venue (Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required).
- Headquarter, Jharkhand Armed Police – 01, Doranda, Ranchi
- Date of Walk in Interview: 18.02.2019
|| Important Link ||