The Government of West Bengal also known as the State Government of West Bengal, or locally as State Government, is the supreme governing authority of the Indian state of West Bengal and its 23 districts. It consists of an executive, led by the Governor of West Bengal, a judiciary and a legislative.
West Bengal Govt Sarkari Naukri 2019
Total No of Posts – 82 Posts
Last Date 25 March
Employment Type: West Bengal Govt Jobs
Job Location: Naida, Hooghly, Purulia
Name of the Post:
- Applicants who have completed Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute for West Bengal Govt Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can Download Notification From Official website page at www.wb.gov.in West Bengal Govt Recruitment 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Applicants send their hard copies of the signed application Filled along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to the following address (Address mentioned in official notification) by post. Envelope must be superscribed with “Application For The Post of …………….”
- Eligible aspirants should send the filled application form to a given address (check advt. for address)
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 18.03.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 25.03.2019
|| Important Link ||