The West Bengal Police is one of the two police forces of the Indian state of West Bengal. The West Bengal Police was reorganized under provisions of the Police Act 1861 during the British Raj.
Police Recruitment 2019
Total No of Posts – 816 Posts
Last Date 14 March
Employment Type: West Bengal Govt Jobs
Job Location: West Bengal
Name of the Post:
- Applicants who have completed 10th or equivalent from a recognized Institute for West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 5,400 – Rs. 25,200/-
- Physical Test
- Written Exam
How to apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page at www.policewb.gov.in West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to West Bengal Police careers page at the official website www.policewb.gov.in.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the West Bengal Police Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 15.02.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 14.03.2019
|| Important Links ||