Railway Recruitment Control Board is a government organisation in India. It was set up in 1998 in the Ministry of Railways, New Delhi.
RRC SWR Recruitment 2019
Total No of Posts – 81 Posts
Last Date 05 February
Employment Type: Railway Jobs
Job Location: Karnataka
Name of the Post:
- Senior Technical Associates
- Junior Technical Associates
- Applicants who have completed Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognized Institute for RRC SWR Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
Pay Scale: Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 37,000/-
- General/OBC Applicants: Rs.100/-
- All Other Applicants (ST/SC/PH): Nil
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can Apply Via Online In Official website page at www.rrchubli.com RRC SWR Recruitment 2019.
Instruction to Apply:
- Log on to the RRC SWR careers page at the official website www.rrchubli.com
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the RRC SWR Job Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of RRC SWR Recruitment 2019 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 10.01.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 01.02.2019
|| Important Links ||