ISRO – Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre has issued the latest notification for ISRO Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of Scientist/Engineer. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
ISRO Sarkari Naukri
Total No. of Posts – 80 Posts
Last Date 03 Jan
Organization ISRO – Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 80 Posts
Location: Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
Post Name: Scientist/Engineer
Official Website: www.vssc.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 20.12.2019
Last Date: 03.01.2020
Details Of Vacancies:
- Scientist / Engineer-SD
- Scientist / Engineer-SC
- Medical Officer-SD
- Medical Officer-SC
- The candidates must have passed the B.E / B.Tech, M.E / M.Tech, Ph.D. or the equivalent from a recognized Board for ISRO Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
Salary Package: Rs.85,800/-
Mode of Selection:
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.vssc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per ISRO Sarkari Naukri.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 20.12.2019 to 03.01.2020
||Official Links for ISRO Sarkari Naukri||