Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) has issued the latest notification for KVIC Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of Young Professionals. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
KVIC Sarkari Naukri
Total No. of Posts – 75 posts
Last Date 10 Jan
Organization: Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 75 posts
Location: Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Post Name: Young Professionals
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 05.12.2019
Last Date: 10.01.2020
- The candidates must have passed Bachelor Degree, Post Graduate Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board for KVIC Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
Salary Package: Rs.2,500 – 3,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.kvic.org.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per KVIC Sarkari Naukri.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 05.12.2019 to 10.01.2020
||Official Links for KVIC Sarkari Naukri||