The Assam Rifles is the oldest of paramilitary force of India. The unit can trace its lineage back to a paramilitary police force that was formed under the British in 1835 called Cachar Levy.
Rifles Recruitment 2019
Total No of Posts – 749 Posts
Last Date 14 January
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post:
- Hindi Translator Gd-II
- Building & Road
- Personal Assistant
- Electrical Fitter Signal
- X-Ray Assistant
- Equipment & Boot Repairer
- Female Safari
- Veterinary Field Assistant
- Female Attendant / Aya
- Physio Therapist
- Operation Theatre Technician
- Engineer Artifice
- Electrician Mechanic Vehicle
- Applicants who have completed 10th / 12th / Diploma / Under Graduate / Post Graduate or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Assam Rifles Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 23 Years
- As per Assam Rifles Notification 2019
How to apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can Apply Via Online In Official website page at www.assamrifles.gov.in Assam Rifles Recruitment 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to Assam Rifles careers page at the official website www.assamrifles.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the Assam Rifles Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of Assam Rifles Recruitment 2019 online application form
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 15.12.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 14.01.2019
|| Important Links ||